PDA

View Full Version : Alt1 ZT/51 Bracelet?

Statos
01-27-2017, 02:50 AM
I have the ZT/51 and a Bracelet from an ALT1P/B Does Bremont sell end links to fit the ZT/51?

Thanks

jwalker9
01-28-2017, 11:18 PM
They should definitely be the same! Have you tried mounting it yet?

Statos
01-29-2017, 07:16 AM
It does not seem to line up correctly.

jwalker9
01-29-2017, 11:35 AM
Try using this video to see if you can get it. Masking tape on back of lugs may be a good idea on first try!

https://youtu.be/hDcB9lEzLUo

stewphill
02-06-2017, 10:15 PM
They should definitely be the same! Have you tried mounting it yet?

That's what I thought when I tried to mount both a brand new bracelet and the bracelet from my WT to my ALT1-P. Be very careful and make sure the spring bars fully go into their holes (use a magnifying glass and flashlight if you have to in order to confirm). This is how I learned that there are different generations of cases with slightly different hole placements for the spring bar holes.

RedsBluesGreens
02-07-2017, 08:15 AM
This is how I learned that there are different generations of cases with slightly different hole placements for the spring bar holes.

This seems to be a common theme.

Steve (ChipButty) recently had the same issue with his North Sea - the new Supermarine integrated rubber strap wouldn't fit on the the case, as the spring bar holes were in every so slightly the wrong place! I believe HQ rectified the issue in the end, and now all is well!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stewphill
02-07-2017, 09:25 PM
This seems to be a common theme.

Steve (ChipButty) recently had the same issue with his North Sea - the new Supermarine integrated rubber strap wouldn't fit on the the case, as the spring bar holes were in every so slightly the wrong place! I believe HQ rectified the issue in the end, and now all is well!

J.

Exactly the case here too. They shipped in a new set of end links, they didn't fit and then it got sent to HQ. They're servicing it and it should be back to me in a few weeks.