PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bremont Supermarine 500 - black dial

greenecollector
10-29-2016, 09:25 PM
*withdrawn*

RedsBluesGreens
10-29-2016, 09:59 PM
Hi, Greenecollector. Good luck with the sale! I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling the watch at all, the S500 seems to be one of the more popular Bremont models on the pre-loved market.

Just a note - as per the forum rules, can you please post the pictures on to this thread? Thanks.

J.

greenecollector
10-30-2016, 09:27 AM
Photo of my watch now added to the sales post, and more available to anyone that needs them...

Garrettghu
11-01-2016, 12:13 AM
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/greenecollector/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20161030_090953_zpsl15ll3mh.jpg

Something else has come up and I am therfore interested to sell my Supermarine 500...

Its an early serial number, full set with rubber strap, papers, chronometer cert. and Bremont luggage tag!

Shown fitted to a NATO band and the hole placement in the Bremont rubber didn't suit my wrist!

Purchased used from Austin Kaye in the Strand, London in March 2016 and under their 2 year guarantee presently.

In very good shape but its been worn so has some light signs of wear.

Priced at 1500 for a (hopefully) quick sale...

Email with any questions or pictures.

greenecollector@aol.com

WOW! I am shocked and disappointed that it's not sold, that's less than $2000 USD right now where these have been going for $3000+. Although the whole watch market new and used has taken a hit...nothing of this magnitude. 30% hit in preowned values on a model that's still deemed popular is very concerning. I have noticed an increased of watches on TZ for sale has been staying longer and accumulating. Only the ones that are giving it away are moving.....I hope this slows down or our collection won't be worth much.

RedsBluesGreens
11-01-2016, 07:52 AM
WOW! I am shocked and disappointed that it's not sold, that's less than $2000 USD right now where these have been going for $3000+. Although the whole watch market new and used has taken a hit...nothing of this magnitude. 30% hit in preowned values on a model that's still deemed popular is very concerning. I have noticed an increased of watches on TZ for sale has been staying longer and accumulating. Only the ones that are giving it away are moving.....I hope this slows down or our collection won't be worth much.

I've spoke with a few forum members at length about this, and you've just about summed it up. It is, to be quite honest, frankly concerning at the moment.

J.

thebounder
11-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Last three years brands have churned out watches obvious result now is very poor residual value especially in the mid (around$5000) range of course couple with exchange rate woes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc
11-01-2016, 10:51 AM
I have noted the same. I recently saw a u2/dlc in good shape from an ad with a decently rayed seller on ebay go unsold at 1800. It is worrisome, but I still love the having the pieces!

thebounder
11-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Photo of my watch now added to the sales post, and more available to anyone that needs them...

Shot you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk