PDA

View Full Version : Lack of accuracy

LFCRules
11-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Unfortunately my MBII looks to be having problems with it's accuracy. Been a regular -10s per day. Giving a full charge on wind up, and it's still losing time. I assume this will be a return job to Bremont?

I do live a damn long way away from the dealer I bought it from in April this year, so it will be a pain to get it back to them first, but it can be done. I'd prefer to hand it over in person thought than have to send it back to Bremont via mail, just reluctant to send anything this expensive in the mail, even with insurance ;)

With my Breitling Super Avenger Blacksteel also back with BUK, I'll only be down to 3 automatics left to wear :confused:

Cheers,

Andy

Alt1tude
11-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Andy, I've emailed you regarding this.

LFCRules
01-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Well as an update, got a call from Jura today to say the watch was back with them. By conincidence, I am up in Outer London working all next week, 12 hour days though. Hopefully I can "sneak out" for a couple of hours on the tube to pick it up ;-)

Alt1tude
01-12-2012, 09:26 PM
All the best Andy - hope you are reunited with your MBII very soon!

LFCRules
01-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Managed to get some time out from work during the week and picked up the MBII. Had it on since, and its working perfectly, not losing time at all, in fact it got about +10s a day for the first 3 and now it's settled down to +0 :D

Hopefully I can get my Breitling SABS back from Breitling in such good working order in the next few weeks

Alt1tude
01-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Managed to get some time out from work during the week and picked up the MBII. Had it on since, and its working perfectly, not losing time at all, in fact it got about +10s a day for the first 3 and now it's settled down to +0 :D

Hopefully I can get my Breitling SABS back from Breitling in such good working order in the next few weeks

sounds great thanks for the update!

My wife's BC-S1 was running about 5 mins fast when I bought it ( second hand ) but after a quick service it works perfectly ... Sometimes these things just need a little adjustment!

As for the Breitling.... sounds like you need Bremont to realise the Apache watch as Civilian edition to fix that problem :)

LFCRules
01-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Quick question. When they took my watch they sent m Warranty Card with it. But when I got the watch back, no card, is this normal?

Alt1tude
01-22-2012, 12:12 PM
No I think you should get your warranty card back?

SuperRichieM
01-22-2012, 05:21 PM
On a tangent to this thread, I've taken my 'C off this weekend to give another auto. some wrist time - the 'C stopped after 47 hours! Pretty good that!

bydandie
01-23-2012, 11:18 AM
On a tangent to this thread, I've taken my 'C off this weekend to give another auto. some wrist time - the 'C stopped after 47 hours! Pretty good that!

Very good! :)

me1357
01-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Quick question. When they took my watch they sent m Warranty Card with it. But when I got the watch back, no card, is this normal?

When my watch went away for warranty work a while back i never got my card back either

bydandie
01-24-2012, 09:01 AM
When my watch went away for warranty work a while back i never got my card back either

I would ask for it back, although once you've registered your watch you don't need to include the card to get the warranty repair AFAIK.

me1357
01-25-2012, 10:46 PM
I would ask for it back, although once you've registered your watch you don't need to include the card to get the warranty repair AFAIK.

It was around a year ago so probably to late to ask for it back , watch is registered though so probably ok.

drg
02-01-2012, 07:23 PM
i love my MB II .. purchased 45 days ago from AD ... i wear it on the weekends .. during the week it sits on an inexpensive winder ... it has been running + 6/7 sec per day ... should i be concerned ? thanks in advance

jon
02-02-2012, 11:28 AM
I sent mine back after a recent service as it was running +15 serena was very helpful and arranged for it to be looked at and is now running -2 a day so if your concerned give them a call, +6 is on the outer COSC spec so depends if it bothers you.