PDA

View Full Version : New Cuff Links

rnodrvr
03-17-2016, 07:02 PM

I can't resist sharing these. They are even more amazing in person and one of these days I will have a reason to dress up and wear them.....:)

RedsBluesGreens
03-17-2016, 07:44 PM

I can't resist sharing these. They are even more amazing in person and one of these days I will have a reason to dress up and wear them.....:)

MB1 cufflinks? First time I've seen the red barrel on cufflinks - I'm impressed.

J.

PS - I'm just on the train back from the Basel Bremont party.

rnodrvr
03-18-2016, 03:33 AM
RedsBluesGreens,
I had thought about asking if they would ever make them and then out of no where I got an email about them. I ordered them pretty much immediately!! They are really nice and i can't wait to wear the entire set. One of these days I will hopefully make it to a Bremont party somewhere.....Vegas would work good!!:)

CaptLeslie
03-18-2016, 01:51 PM
I just talked to Nemo the other day and he said another roll call in Vegas in July is in the works but no details yet! When I hear something I will post it! Cheers Jim

chunkythebulldog
03-18-2016, 04:01 PM
I just talked to Nemo the other day and he said another roll call in Vegas in July is in the works but no details yet! When I hear something I will post it! Cheers Jim

I'm in Vegas in July between 25th - 29th so might be able to meet up for a beer if you have your GTG on the strip.

Prestjoh
03-18-2016, 09:17 PM

A gentleman must always match 😄
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q774/Prestjoh/image_zpskep20i72.jpeg (http://s1358.photobucket.com/user/Prestjoh/media/image_zpskep20i72.jpeg.html)

rnodrvr
03-19-2016, 05:43 AM
Prestjoh,

I REALLY like the blue. I am hoping to get a MB3 from my last squadron and it is coming down to orange or blue....I might have to go with blue!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk