PDA

View Full Version : Baselworld '16 - Ideas please, everyone!

RedsBluesGreens
01-23-2016, 10:39 AM
Hello everyone,

Jeremy and myself have been talking about how you'd like us to cover Basel this year; do you want more live reviews of any new watches/straps etc.. launched, more questions of yours fired at the team, more 'behind the scenes' stuff from Basel?

Post below with what you'd like to see from Basel and we'll see if we can make it happen. I'll be out there again this year, acting as the go-between between here and the team out there.

Thanks again,
J.

Sunray02
01-23-2016, 11:16 AM
Thanks for your continuing efforts here Jake, we much appreciate your reports and feedback from the exhibition. I will try to get there myself in 2017!

Gavin

Oracle
01-24-2016, 09:35 PM
See you Thursday or Friday Jake. Will let you know when exactly later this week.

RedsBluesGreens
01-24-2016, 10:28 PM
See you Thursday or Friday Jake. Will let you know when exactly later this week.

Sounds great David, cheers. I'll make sure we catch each other this year - we've not been too successful in the past, have we!? :p

J.

Garrettghu
01-25-2016, 07:10 PM
Hello everyone,

Jeremy and myself have been talking about how you'd like us to cover Basel this year; do you want more live reviews of any new watches/straps etc.. launched, more questions of yours fired at the team, more 'behind the scenes' stuff from Basel?

Post below with what you'd like to see from Basel and we'll see if we can make it happen. I'll be out there again this year, acting as the go-between between here and the team out there.

Thanks again,
J.

Reviews of watches and straps are great and behind the scenes and interviews are just pure icing on the cake but for those who may never get the chance to go to Basel, perhaps a short intro covering your journey to Basel from the airport to the convention center, from picking up your badge to walking into the the hall I feel would really offer a point of view how it is really like. That part could be in a 5 minute quick-time intro so it's doesn't have to be the whole journey in real time.

Just my suggestion.

RedsBluesGreens
01-25-2016, 11:29 PM
Reviews of watches and straps are great and behind the scenes and interviews are just pure icing on the cake but for those who may never get the chance to go to Basel, perhaps a short intro covering your journey to Basel from the airport to the convention center, from picking up your badge to walking into the the hall I feel would really offer a point of view how it is really like. That part could be in a 5 minute quick-time intro so it's doesn't have to be the whole journey in real time.

Just my suggestion.

Perfect - just the sort of suggestions I was hoping for! I'm sure I can do that. Would you like it to be a 'diary' done at the end of the week? Or would you rather a live 'as it happens' thing? The latter may be better due to the events nature.

Thanks again for the suggestion,
J.

thebounder
01-26-2016, 12:04 AM
A review would be cool guys thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Garrettghu
01-27-2016, 12:08 AM
Perfect - just the sort of suggestions I was hoping for! I'm sure I can do that. Would you like it to be a 'diary' done at the end of the week? Or would you rather a live 'as it happens' thing? The latter may be better due to the events nature.

Thanks again for the suggestion,
J.

Awesome! whatever would be easier for you but the live approach would be great....

RedsBluesGreens
01-27-2016, 09:30 AM
Awesome! whatever would be easier for you but the live approach would be great....

I'll aim for as live as I can get it! Now I just hope that people will want to read my nonsense!

J.

Oracle
01-27-2016, 01:14 PM
Sounds great David, cheers. I'll make sure we catch each other this year - we've not been too successful in the past, have we!? :p

J.

Thursday 12 - 1 pm. Hopefully time for a drink afterwards!:)

RedsBluesGreens
01-27-2016, 01:17 PM
Thursday 12 - 1 pm. Hopefully time for a drink afterwards!:)

That works for me. I'll PM you nearer the time.

J.

Oracle
01-27-2016, 06:16 PM
Great. Look forward to seeing you.