PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see at Baselworld 2012 from Bremont?

Alt1tude
11-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Well it's nearly the end of the year, and Baselworld (March) is only around the corner... Also given that most watch companies have to release one model for the press pack 8 weeks prior to Basel ( We first heard about the P-51 on the 25th Jan last year! ) that means we really only have a matter of weeks before we see a new model from Bremont being released (....No Pressure boys!)

So, the question is... what do you want to see at Basel / 2012?

- A re-issue of a military edition ( Globemaster, Apache) ?
- An extension of a range (More SOLOs anyone?)
- A new 'BIG' ltd edition ...?
- Or a totally new model / range ...

There's talk of a Ben Saunders watch at some point and of course with the P-51 and the MW Heli-Chrono having newer features like the Rotor-Click / faraday cage it could be likely that we see a redesign of some 'classics' like the Alt-P?

And of course (nearly) everyone wants an MBII GMT! :D:D

I'll be honest and say that Bremont has a range of watches that matches the biggest companies, so we're still spoilt for choice with existing editions.... Having said that I'd like to see more of that lovely P-51 dial colour on another watch...afterall they spent 6 months perfecting the colour, it would be a shame not to see it on some other models!

jon
02-17-2012, 02:23 PM
I think for me Im holding out for a GMT MB11 or U2 for my next purchase.

CaptLeslie
02-17-2012, 04:02 PM
You can add me to the list of one waiting for a simple GMT model! MB II or Solo GMT! Cheers Jim :-)