PDA

View Full Version : Fs alt 1-c/cr

Sraine67
12-21-2015, 09:47 PM
Hi Guys

I thought I would give people on this forum in the UK chance to buy this if interested before I put it up elsewhere. Sorry to you guys in the US but it is just easier.

For Sale is my Alt1-C/CR which I purchased from Rockmastermike in the US about 18 months ago I think.

The watch has a cosc cert dated in 2007 and is out of warranty from July this year.

It has recently had a new crystal fitted in October which my local AD Watts of Derby can confirm and keeps good time.

I didn't get the bezel replaced as this is done as part of the service and i still may keep it if i can't move it on.

It has been worn regularly and has small dents in the bezel and usual hairline scratches on the back steel and on the chronograph buttons which you would expect from a 3 year old watch

Bremont also looked at an issue with the crown but alas haven’t completely fixed it. They did this FOC which was appreciated.

It is a screw crown and occasionally when unscrewing it towards you there is no ‘click ‘ where it goes onto a ratchet (I am no technical where watches are concerned) and you have to turn it away from you for this ‘click’ to happen – you can then wind the watch if needed. The other functions of the crown are fine i.e. the date and time alteration. This crown function is the old style and not the new as on my Leander.

The fact this will need fixing if it bugs you and perhaps you may wish to get it serviced is reflected in the price of 1750 with free special delivery postage within the UK.

I am also including a well used brown vintage strap (Regular) with buckle and a nato strap aswell (non-bremont).

If anybody is interested then please get in touch.

Prestjoh
12-22-2015, 01:35 PM
Hi Guys

I thought I would give people on this forum in the UK chance to buy this if interested before I put it up elsewhere. Sorry to you guys in the US but it is just easier.

For Sale is my Alt1-C/CR which I purchased from Rockmastermike in the US about 18 months ago I think.

The watch has a cosc cert dated in 2007 and is out of warranty from July this year.

It has recently had a new crystal fitted in October which my local AD Watts of Derby can confirm and keeps good time.

I didn't get the bezel replaced as this is done as part of the service and i still may keep it if i can't move it on.

It has been worn regularly and has small dents in the bezel and usual hairline scratches on the back steel and on the chronograph buttons which you would expect from a 3 year old watch

Bremont also looked at an issue with the crown but alas haven’t completely fixed it. They did this FOC which was appreciated.

It is a screw crown and occasionally when unscrewing it towards you there is no ‘click ‘ where it goes onto a ratchet (I am no technical where watches are concerned) and you have to turn it away from you for this ‘click’ to happen – you can then wind the watch if needed. The other functions of the crown are fine i.e. the date and time alteration. This crown function is the old style and not the new as on my Leander.

The fact this will need fixing if it bugs you and perhaps you may wish to get it serviced is reflected in the price of 1750 with free special delivery postage within the UK.

I am also including a well used brown vintage strap (Regular) with buckle and a nato strap aswell (non-bremont).

If anybody is interested then please get in touch.

PM Sent to you.

Sraine67
12-23-2015, 09:43 PM
Now Sold.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk