PDA

View Full Version : Bremont Pocket Watch

Sunray02
11-02-2015, 10:40 PM
A friend of mine drew my attention to this pocket watch, something I had forgotton about with the passage of time. He did not appreciate that this was a one off, excluding the one commissioned by Jaguar for HRH, and felt I needed such a timepiece.

Does anyone think there might be a demand for a such a watch, frankly I rather fancy one in my waistcoat pocket - could do without the compass though!!

http://www.bremont.com/briefing-room/exclusive-wallpaper-handmade-pocket-watch-compassbremont-pocket-watch

Gavin

RedsBluesGreens
11-03-2015, 09:08 AM
I can't imagine it ever been made as a 'core collection' item, but there may be room for it to be a special edition piece, with them making (for example) 5 or so. I'll get hold of the team and let you know what they say!

Edit: *Just had this answer direct from Giles*

"No current plans but we loved the MBII pocket watch that we did. Would love to do another!"

J.

jon
11-03-2015, 10:43 AM
I can't imagine it ever been made as a 'core collection' item, but there may be room for it to be a special edition piece, with them making (for example) 5 or so. I'll get hold of the team and let you know what they say!

Edit: *Just had this answer direct from Giles*

"No current plans but we loved the MBII pocket watch that we did. Would love to do another!"

J.

So what they have said is that they would love to to another Altitude special edition and this time it will be a pocket watch?

Sunray02
11-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Thanks Jake I will keep my eyes out if anyone else expresses interest.

Cheers,
Gavin

Sunray02
11-03-2015, 10:15 PM
So what they have said is that they would love to to another Altitude special edition and this time it will be a pocket watch?

Jon - I wouldn't expect another Alt1tude SE rather a watch that would have more widespread appeal. Jake, when you next speak to Giles could you ask him if he would kindly canvas colleagues and others at Salon qp with a view to finding out if there was likely to be sufficient demand to make even a modest production run viable?

Gavin

RedsBluesGreens
11-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Jake, when you next speak to Giles could you ask him if he would kindly canvas colleagues and others at Salon qp with a view to finding out if there was likely to be sufficient demand to make even a modest production run viable?

Gavin

I spoke with him this morning, he says 'we always like to listen to our clients, and we would consider it if there was interest.'

J.