PDA

View Full Version : Oakleigh watches

Anglosaxon
07-21-2015, 09:24 AM
A good mate of mine has a lovely selection of grade A first class preowned Bremont and other premium grade chronometers. http://oakleighwatches.co.uk Giles is a tremendous guy and has done me proud on several occasions..

RedsBluesGreens
07-21-2015, 09:43 AM
Giles has been a friend of mine since before he started Oakleigh - I'd definitely recommend him.

J.

Anglosaxon
07-21-2015, 10:06 PM
Great to hear that Red...he's currently resourcing a Lady datejust for my wife..he's a true gent.

marcusj
07-22-2015, 01:40 PM
Bought my ALT/C-CR off him, as others have reflected, a true gent !

marcusj
09-25-2015, 01:36 PM
Bought my ALT/C-CR off him, as others have reflected, a true gent !
And my Rolex GMT Master 16710 Pepsi/Coke

shedlock2000
09-08-2018, 05:27 AM
Giles told me some short while ago when I was interested in making a trade for a 16750 that he doesn't like to play with Bremonts anymore! In part, it was through his recommendation that I moved to Bremont.

Oddly, I noticed that he has one on his stock list atm -- it must be me he doesn't like!

chunkythebulldog
09-08-2018, 05:50 AM
He’s had that MB1 on his website for a long time now. It was on for crazier money than it’s on for now, think it was £50k then he dropped it to £25k. He used to have a comment on his website previously along the lines of “largest reseller of pre-owned Bremonts in the UK”

RedsBluesGreens
09-09-2018, 09:02 AM
Heís had that MB1 on his website for a long time now. It was on for crazier money than itís on for now, think it was £50k then he dropped it to £25k. He used to have a comment on his website previously along the lines of ďlargest reseller of pre-owned Bremonts in the UKĒ

Correct, it was more expensive that it is now for a long while.

Swiss Watch Trader and Watchfinder both had them (IIRC!) for a long while at around the same ballpark, although Wachfinderís was officially POA.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk