PDA

View Full Version : Norton in pristine condition

marcusj
05-28-2015, 08:35 PM
I bought this unworn earlier this year from a guy who worked for Norton and had matching serial number bike and watch.

I have worn it less than 6 times and it is in like new condition.

The watch comes with everything it should, I have registered the watch so have the COSC certificate and the Bremont leather baggage tag.

Far from desperate to sell, and will only do so at the right price, offers over £4,100

Photos appear in my eBay listing.

marcusj
06-04-2015, 07:58 AM
Sold to a nice guy from the Isle of Man.

Will be sorry to see this go, as I was the Victory, but unemployment brings it challenges !

Sunray02
06-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Never a good place to be Marcus but it does offer opportunities as well as challenges!
Best wishes,
Gavin

Oracle
06-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Never a good place to be Marcus but it does offer opportunities as well as challenges!
Best wishes,
Gavin

Hear here, Gavin. Kind words.
Keep your spirits up Marcus as you do seem to be doing (here at least) and hopefully you will be giving us good news.
Are there no good watch retailers near you that would benefit from your knowledge? Just a thought.

jwalker9
06-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Sold to a nice guy from the Isle of Man.

Will be sorry to see this go, as I was the Victory, but unemployment brings it challenges !

Marcus, glad that you were able to find a good home for it. I'm sorry that it had to go, but under the circumstances, you made the right decision. As much as we love a nice watch, they are dispensable, and any man would do what you did in order to make ends meet in a crunch. Best wishes as you seek out the right opportunity for the future!

marcusj
06-04-2015, 08:34 PM
Many thanks guys for the kind words and the words of encouragement.

I am not too worried yet as I negotiated a half decent payoff, give it another few months and I may start to feel the heat.

I would be a lot happier if I didn't have to deal with recruitment consultants as much as I do !

Wildrover
06-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Marcus, I know the feeling. I'm feeling the pinch at the moment. Done my Boeing 787 course - very little work.

Glad you had the brief pleasure of the Bremonts. Sunray's comments so apt.

RedsBluesGreens
06-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Marcus, I know the feeling. I'm feeling the pinch at the moment. Done my Boeing 787 course - very little work.

Glad you had the brief pleasure of the Bremonts. Sunray's comments so apt.

The age old problem of no hours on type? TOM were upgrading their current 738 Capts a while ago IIRC, but not direct entry.

Hope you find a job soon.
J.

marcusj
06-04-2015, 09:44 PM
Thanks Jerry, sorry to hear difficult for you too.

If you fancy meeting in London for lunch and/or a few drinks let me know.