PDA

View Full Version : Omega Speedmaster Racing Co-Axial

Fryling
03-31-2015, 12:15 PM
Hello all,
I am selling my Omega Speedmaster Racing Co-Axial.
It's a chronograph and officially certified chronometer with date, small seconds and tachymeter.
Dial is stainless steel, scratch-resistant sapphire crytsal, anti-relfective. It's the version with the dark grey dial. Water resistance 10 bar, case diamter 40 mm.
This is not a watch for people who like oversized watches.
Movement is in-house caliber Omega 3330, self-winding with column-wheel mechanism and co-axial escapement. Power reserve 52 hours.
There are no flaws whatsoever visibile to the naked eye. I've just put it under a strong magnifying glass and can only see the tiny hairlines you would expect. So this watch is in near perfect condition. Comes on the black rubber strap with yellow details.
The watch came with a five-year Omega guarantee, so there's still over three years left on it. Omega purposely extended their normal guarantee to five years for this watch because it was a new movement considered to be far superior to their previous one. It's their way of saying, nothing will go wrong...
It retails for EUR 3700 here in the Netherlands and retailed for EUR 3500 when I bought it just over a year and a half ago. I am asking EUR 2500. Has all the papers, box, etc.

Omega site: 30243025302630273028http://www.omegawatches.com/collection/speedmaster/racing/co-axial-chronograph/32632405006001