PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bremont Alt1tude SE DLC 16/30

Sking
11-23-2014, 05:13 PM
Hi All,

After a couple of months of debating with myself, I have decided to sell my Alt1tude SE DLC #16. I am the original owner and have only worn this watch 3-4 times. I have 5 Bremonts and this one is just not getting any wrist time. The watch is in mint condition - no marks and no issues. It has been on my watch winder so there is a very small crease on the vintage black strap from being buckled on the winder. If you are looking for this piece, you will not find a finer example.

Includes watch on Bremont vintage black strap, unworn nato strap, leather pouch, all documentation, and outer box. Full Set.

Looking for $4500 (Verified PayPal is OK) and prefer a CONUS sale, but I am open. Shipping in the CONUS is included - I will ship UPS insured and with signature required

I've posted here first as I want a true Bremont fan to have first shot at this piece. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to see any additional pictures.

Sking
11-26-2014, 02:34 PM
Going to post on other forums in the next day or so. Reasonable offers considered!!!

Sking
12-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Price drop to $4500. Any interest??