PDA

View Full Version : Omega Dark Side of The Moon

chunkythebulldog
10-15-2014, 10:56 AM
27072706Morning all,

Don't know if we are allowed to put other watch brands in the for sale section but here goes.

I have for sale a brand new and unworn Omega Dark Side of The Moon. Full ceramic with Omega 9300 co-axial movement complete with 3 year warranty, warranty card stamped by AD but has been left undated thereby increasing the re-sale value of the watch.

Watch retails at £7590.00 and I have been told there is currently a 6-9 month waiting list.
Looking for £6200.00 ono.

Couple of pictures attached but can send more if anybody is interested.
No swaps or part ex unless you have a Blancpain 50 Fathoms available.

chipbutty55
10-15-2014, 11:22 AM
Good luck with selling this mate, I tried one on recently in the U.S and absolutely love it, a beautiful watch. If only i could afford it....

Alanm_3
10-15-2014, 11:53 AM
Nice watch. I'm considering one, but it would involve flipping not an outright purchase.

chunkythebulldog
10-16-2014, 08:37 PM
It is a lovely looking watch which I only bought to flip. After receiving it on Tuesday I went straight out and put a deposit down on a Grey Side Of The Moon which looks unbelievable.

chipbutty55
10-16-2014, 10:02 PM
What's the grey side one then, and how is it different/better?

chunkythebulldog
10-17-2014, 05:11 AM
What's the grey side one then, and how is it different/better?

It's still full ceramic but is first either sand or bead blasted then oxidised to give it a grey / silver finish. The dial is also plated in platinum giving it a nice matt finish. Instead of a parachute canvas strap it comes on a grey alligator strap. To me it looks easier to wear as a smarter watch. I find that my AP ROO in black isn't wearable on smart occasions and hopefully this should fit into both smart or casual wear.