PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bremont Solo White - 2013 - Full Box and Paper Set - $2575

bill.tracy
10-09-2014, 02:44 PM
I really do like this watch but some thing I have been wanting for a while has come up for sale so Ian putting a feeler out there. Figured I would try the forums here first. Long time WUS and TZ member with plenty of references but this was my first Bremont.

Everyone here knows the watch and it comes on the very dark brown OEM leather with white stitching. Condition is NM, I can't find a mark on the watch head anywhere. The leather is probably 85%... Worn but tons of life.

Comes with pouch, paperwork and I filled out registration card (hence no cosc cert yet). I have about 5 other straps we could work into a deal if desired..

OEM Black Vintage - (unworn with Bremont box)
Black w/ Red Stitching IWC-Style lumtec strap (looks amazing, worn less than 10 times)
Black Textured Zelos Strap (unworn)
Brown Dusty Horween (unworn)
Black Curved End Gray Stitch (unworn)

In case you don't know the lug design/pin location does not require a curved end strap but they do look nice :)

Asking $2575 shipped and paypal'd in the CONUS. Add $325 for all of the straps ($2900 even). International considered with good references and extra cost and terms TBD. Link to photos below.

http://s862.photobucket.com/user/bill_tracy/library/bremont

spanner
11-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Do you still have this for sale and where are you located?

Thanks.

I really do like this watch but some thing I have been wanting for a while has come up for sale so Ian putting a feeler out there. Figured I would try the forums here first. Long time WUS and TZ member with plenty of references but this was my first Bremont.

Everyone here knows the watch and it comes on the very dark brown OEM leather with white stitching. Condition is NM, I can't find a mark on the watch head anywhere. The leather is probably 85%... Worn but tons of life.

Comes with pouch, paperwork and I filled out registration card (hence no cosc cert yet). I have about 5 other straps we could work into a deal if desired..

OEM Black Vintage - (unworn with Bremont box)
Black w/ Red Stitching IWC-Style lumtec strap (looks amazing, worn less than 10 times)
Black Textured Zelos Strap (unworn)
Brown Dusty Horween (unworn)
Black Curved End Gray Stitch (unworn)

In case you don't know the lug design/pin location does not require a curved end strap but they do look nice :)

Asking $2575 shipped and paypal'd in the CONUS. Add $325 for all of the straps ($2900 even). International considered with good references and extra cost and terms TBD. Link to photos below.

http://s862.photobucket.com/user/bill_tracy/library/bremont