PDA

View Full Version : Norton

swisswatchtrader
08-31-2014, 09:04 AM
Hi guys

I'm new to the forum but know a few of the members on here.
I'm looking for a Norton at the moment - which I know might be an impossible task but thought i'd try on here to see if anyone knows of one for sale or soon to be for sale.

Let me know if you have one

Cheers
Paul

Alanm_3
08-31-2014, 11:02 AM
There's one on Watchfinder as we speak

neilhan68
08-31-2014, 11:19 AM
There was one on here too in July (around the 13th). Username Norton007 #007 . Nothing on the forum or within the post to state it being sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bc321
08-31-2014, 12:17 PM
I believe I saw a post very recently that Timeless Luxury Watches had one. They are a Bremont AD out of Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swisswatchtrader
08-31-2014, 03:51 PM
thanks for the updates guys, i was offered one a few weeks ago (before i realised how cool they were) but has managed to lose his details! bummer!

jwalker9
08-31-2014, 04:34 PM
There is a new one at Jack Ryan Jewlers in Texas. One of members, Mark B, is a manager there. Could reach out? Also, there was a Bremont employee looking to sell his a few months ago?

Bc321
08-31-2014, 09:32 PM
There is a new one at Jack Ryan Jewlers in Texas. One of members, Mark B, is a manager there. Could reach out? Also, there was a Bremont employee looking to sell his a few months ago?

Jeremy is correct.... it was Jack Ryan and not Timeless that I was thinking about! Sorry for the bad info!!

norton007
09-02-2014, 09:27 AM
Hi, I'm selling mine, see below post...

For sale Norton Limited Edition number 7. It's engraved "N 007" on the case back.

The watch has just been fully serviced by Bremont, including new top bezel, middle barrel, crystal, strap and deployment clasp. As such it comes with Bremont's two year warranty that they issue with a full service. This is effectively now a brand new watch with all packaging, new wallet and all paperwork incl. COSC. The watch has not been worn since the service.

Reluctantly I have to sell the watch to pay for an over-budget house extension.

The watch can be viewed any time in London.

How does £3,950 sound?