PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bremont White Solo

jmassey215
07-30-2014, 01:42 PM
Up for sale is my Bremont Solo with white dial.

I am the original owner of the watch and it was bought brand new from Dan at Timeless Watch Exchange in Frisco, TX (a Bremont AD).

This watch comes with all factory materials (inner/outer box etc.. as pictured).

Comes with original Bremont factory nubuck watchstrap with crème stitching and Bremont deployant. It also includes 4 additional Bremont original watchstraps: black with crème stitching, brown with crème stitching, brown vintage, and black nylon strap. All straps are like new with minimal/no creasing or signs of use.

I’ve worn this watch very sparingly since owning it and would rate in 97% condition. The dial and sapphire crystal are in perfect condition. The nubuck strap shows little creasing and see not a swirl or imperfection on the deployant clasp.

This dial is one of the best I’ve ever seen and only selling because its not being worn like it should.

Asking $3000 net to me for this watch with payment via Paypal (seller pays 3% fees). Shipping cost is dependent on location of the buyer and we can work the best option for you.

Have had all positive transactions and feedback here as both a buyer and seller on WUS. Also have 100% positive feedback with over 400+ transactions on eBay.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. No trades please.

More pics available upon request (couldn't fit them all into this listing for some reason).

Here are some technical specs from the Bremont website about this model:

MOVEMENT
Modified calibre 13 1/4" BE-36AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspiring, 28,800bph, 38 hour power reserve. Bremont moulded and skeletonised decorated rotor.

FUNCTIONS
Hour/minute/second, date at 3H.

CASE
Hardened stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel. Case diameter 43.00mm, lug width 22.00mm.

CASE BACK
Stainless steel with integrated flat crystal, 5 stainless steel screws with polished heads.

DIAL
Metal dial with various ground colours and applied indexes. Coated nickel hands with SuperLumiNova® coating (C3 and BG W9).

CRYSTAL
Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.

WATER RESISTANCE
Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres.

RATINGS
C.O.S.C chronometer tested.

jmassey215
08-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Price reduced to $2900. I'm motivated to move this piece, so please send me offers.

jmassey215
08-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Watch is now SOLD!