PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - U2 LE and IAFDT

StevieG
04-18-2014, 03:23 PM
Dear all,

I have two of my Bremont's now up for sale - both are in excellent condition having been worn no more than a dozen times each on the nato straps supplied - therefore the leather straps in each case are unworn.

Firstly, is the U2 - number 82/150

Secondly, is the IAFDT (in SS) - of which I'm told there are currently only c30 in existence in total (SS and DLC)

Update (22/4) Having just taken this one from its box, I notice it has a small slight scratch to the crystal at 11 o'clock - nothing major, and I can't capture it on a photo, but needs to be mentioned!

I'm having to rationalise the watches (for the time being, anyway...) to pay for home renovations... Hmmmmm.

I'm based in Berkshire, just a few minutes from Bremont HQ should you wish to/be able to view. Looking for a 3500 for the U2 and 3750 for the IAFDT.

Best

Steven

jwalker9
04-18-2014, 03:44 PM
Wow, be still my heart! Two of the most sought after Bremont watches made to date! Thank you for posting them here! They will move quickly. Unfortunately, not onto my wrist :(

rockmastermike
04-18-2014, 04:35 PM
I'd have to sell/consolidate a few watches, but wow, what an opportunity. Fantastic.

jstnboy
04-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Hi,

Very interested.. I live in London so not far and would be willing to view over the Bank Holiday weekend.

Let me know.
Best wishes

Justin

Dear all,

I have two of my Bremont's now up for sale - both are in excellent condition having been worn no more than a dozen times each on the nato straps supplied - therefore the leather straps in each case are unworn.

Secondly, is the IAFDT (in SS) - of which I'm told there are currently only c30 in existence in total (SS and DLC)

I'm having to rationalise the watches (for the time being, anyway...) to pay for home renovations... Hmmmmm.

I'm based in Berkshire, just a few minutes from Bremont HQ should you wish to/be able to view. Looking for a 3500 for the U2 and 3750 for the IAFDT.

Best

Steven

G-F
04-19-2014, 01:57 PM
I certainly don't need another MB/U2 based LE, but damn these two are really cool watches.

Time for me to stay away from this forum for a while....

GLWS.

Woody
04-19-2014, 04:35 PM
I can vouch for Steven as have just purchased a watch from him. A great seller to deal with and makes it very easy to buy! Another two fantastic watches going? I hope it's some seriously good home renovations to make it worth the pain!

Bc321
04-19-2014, 04:39 PM
The IAFDT is one of the best watches Bremont has ever made.... Top 5 for sure. I wish I had the funds for it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwalker9
04-19-2014, 06:09 PM
The IAFDT is one of the best watches Bremont has ever made.... Top 5 for sure. I wish I had the funds for it!!!

I feel the same way! Brendan, did you see the announcement on WUS that Martin Pulli is having a Philly Bremont GTG? Friday may 16th I believe! Just a heads up ;)

rockmastermike
04-19-2014, 06:15 PM
I honestly tossed and turned last night over this watch. I can't get it out of my head. Kids don't need a college fund do they???

Bc321
04-19-2014, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the Philly GTG! I had no idea.

StevieG
04-22-2014, 01:07 PM
Bump, and updated description...

Dear all,

Update (22/4) Having just taken this one from its box, I notice it has a small slight scratch to the crystal at 11 o'clock - nothing major, and I can't capture it on a photo, but needs to be mentioned!

Best

Steven

mpoole
05-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Are these still for sale, thanks M

StevieG
05-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Hi, they are currently, yes! Do feel free to PM me for more details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mpoole
05-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Hi sent you a pm,thanks m

Raj Nahal
05-15-2014, 05:14 PM
Dear all,

Best

Steven

Hello Steven,

Is the U2 LE still available?

Cheers,

Raj

StevieG
10-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Hi all,

Here is a bump for the IAFDT.

Do shout if you have any questions...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seanpoynter
11-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Hi is U2 LE still available?

StevieG
11-06-2014, 12:29 PM
The U2 has gone, I still have the IAFDT though!

Seanpoynter
11-11-2014, 07:39 PM
The U2 has gone, I still have the IAFDT though!

can you dm with a price for the iafdt

Urufu
02-04-2015, 03:37 AM
DM Sent Steve

Best

Mike