PDA

View Full Version : New Member With Birthday Bremont

JDAnderson
02-18-2014, 01:36 PM
I knew my wife was buying me a Bremont for my birthday so I've been keeping an eye on this forum for several months but this is my first post. I've enjoyed keeping up with the Bremont related news and seeing how friendly the Bremont community is as I have been researching watches for quite a while now and knew I wanted a Bremont.

This is my first Bremont and, in fact, my first proper watch. My wife chose the AL1-C/BK for me and I love this watch. I had hoped she would choose between the ALT1-C and MBII, I'm happy I didn't have to make the decision myself, and I think she chose wisely. The ALT1-C is definitely a much more versatile watch but I'm holding out hope that I'll be able to get the MBII in the near future. ;)

I hope now that I have my watch I'll keep up with the news on the forum and will try to be a regular contributor.

Nice meeting everyone
Jeff

ALT1-S
02-18-2014, 01:48 PM
Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for the post and WELCOME to the forum! The ALT1-C/BK is a great watch, and really suits you. So versatile; your wife made a very good choice.

Really look forward to hearing more of you on the forum.

Serena.

Oracle
02-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Happy Birthday Jeff and welcome to the assylum!
I have the ALT1-C cream and love it.
Enjoy the watch and the forum - it's a source of a lot of great thoughts, knowledge and ideas.

jwalker9
02-19-2014, 04:38 AM
Well done Jeff (and Jeff's wife)! That would be the best birthday present I've ever gotten! Come to think of it, i just had a birthday last week and only got a book?! I need to discuss this with the Mrs...
But seriously, glad to have you here! Oh and don't get scared off by that crazy guy, Oracle (or his cat!) ;)

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z304/alabata/DSC00440.jpg (http://s192.photobucket.com/user/alabata/media/DSC00440.jpg.html)

G-F
02-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Wow that is some incredible birthday present! I really mean it. I can't even imagine how it's like to get a Bremont just like that for your birthday. Wear it in great health!

Welcome to the forum!