PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - 1. MB2 TWG and 2. Alt1tude SE limited editions, both number 7 of 30

Urufu
01-14-2014, 04:10 PM
Evening All

I wish to sell (albeit reluctantly!) two fantastic limited edition Bremonts, both of the same serial number i.e. number 7 of 30. Both watches come with all the right papers, boxes, certificates etc and are in excellent condition.

The MB2 TWG can be seen in the forum photos gallery here: http://alt1tude.bremont.com/forum/album.php?albumid=87 - Bremont fans will know it comes with the blue barrel (only 32 made to date that I can recollect), and yellow seconds hands and minute markers on the internal bezel taken from the MB1 and MB1.5. It was also the first MB2 with a sapphire display back showing the movement and gold rotor.

The SE watch can be seen and read about through the forum and photos here: http://alt1tude.bremont.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1280&page=3 This is the first MB2/U2 derivative with a grey face and no hour marker numbers. It too comes with the yellow seconds hand and bezel minute markers of the MB1 and MB1.5, as well as of course being adorned with the famous Felix logo. It has an anthracite barrel and is very understated in my opinion. Mine is the stainless steel version.

The SE comes on a grey OEM strap with white stitching and with a deployment clasp backed up by a black nylon strap. The TWG comes on a black OEM with white stitching and on a pin buckle, also backed up by a black nylon strap. I do have an array of other Bremont straps (nubuck and navy blue OEM as well as other fabric straps bought on this forum from Piers etc) and if buyers wanted to include those I'd be happy to chat about that. I have used both watches intermittently and neither have had any problems.

I'd be keen to keep the pair together if possible and I would offer a discount if a buyer was interested in both; it's rare to get two number 7s in two runs of only 30 watches. Otherwise I am looking for c. 4,000 each ONO for these plus courier shipping to wherever the buyer may be.

Please drop me a line if you are (seriously) interested and I can email watch photos galore. A few are attached.

Urufu
01-18-2014, 05:39 PM
Bump - now with pics :)

Urufu
01-23-2014, 03:38 AM
Bump!

I wish to sell (albeit reluctantly!) two fantastic limited edition Bremonts, both of the same serial number i.e. number 7 of 30. Both watches come with all the right papers, boxes, certificates etc and are in excellent condition.

The MB2 TWG can be seen in the forum photos gallery here: http://alt1tude.bremont.com/forum/album.php?albumid=87 - Bremont fans will know it comes with the blue barrel (only 32 made to date that I can recollect), and yellow seconds hands and minute markers on the internal bezel taken from the MB1 and MB1.5. It was also the first MB2 with a sapphire display back showing the movement and gold rotor.

The SE watch can be seen and read about through the forum and photos here: http://alt1tude.bremont.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1280&page=3 This is the first MB2/U2 derivative with a grey face and no hour marker numbers. It too comes with the yellow seconds hand and bezel minute markers of the MB1 and MB1.5, as well as of course being adorned with the famous Felix logo. It has an anthracite barrel and is very understated in my opinion. Mine is the stainless steel version.

The SE comes on a grey OEM strap with white stitching and with a deployment clasp backed up by a black nylon strap. The TWG comes on a black OEM with white stitching and on a pin buckle, also backed up by a black nylon strap. I do have an array of other Bremont straps (nubuck and navy blue OEM as well as other fabric straps bought on this forum from Piers etc) and if buyers wanted to include those I'd be happy to chat about that. I have used both watches intermittently and neither have had any problems.

I'd be keen to keep the pair together if possible and I would offer a discount if a buyer was interested in both; it's rare to get two number 7s in two runs of only 30 watches. Otherwise I am looking for c. 4,000 each ONO for these plus courier shipping to wherever the buyer may be.

Please drop me a line if you are (seriously) interested and I can email watch photos galore. A few are attached.[/QUOTE]

jwalker9
01-23-2014, 12:20 PM
A pretty amazing pair of watches here! I hope these are snapped up and able to stay within the Alt1tude forum! Best of luck with the sale...a tough sacrifice, but the Codebreaker is probably worth it. ;)

Urufu
01-28-2014, 03:30 PM
Bump!

Evening All

Please drop me a line if you are (seriously) interested and I can email watch photos galore. A few are attached.[/QUOTE]

Urufu
02-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Bump!

Evening All

Please drop me a line if you are (seriously) interested and I can email watch photos galore. A few are attached.

turbohobbit
02-05-2014, 09:41 PM
They're both lovely watches and I hope you have a buyer for them soon Urufu! That said, and sorry for saying this, but maybe if you've had to "bump" three times maybe the pricing is a bit ill-judged?

Urufu
02-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Thanks for your input turbohobbit - however it's only been 3 weeks, I've had several inquiries about them and only one of which wanted to push me on price....I'm in no rush and not using any other forums yet as I would like a Alt1tude forum fan or visitor to land one or both. As my advert says it's 'ONO' - so I'm happy to negotiate.

Feel free to make me a 'well judged offer' :)

turbohobbit
02-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Thanks for your input turbohobbit - however it's only been 3 weeks, I've had several inquiries about them and only one of which wanted to push me on price....I'm in no rush and not using any other forums yet as I would like a Alt1tude forum fan or visitor to land one or both. As my advert says it's 'ONO' - so I'm happy to negotiate.

Feel free to make me a 'well judged offer' :)

Ok, super, just wanted to make sure you were in a good place. Me? Thank you, but no. I have my Bremont U2 which I love. My next watch will be something away from the House of English. Nothing personal at all, I just want to have a wide range rather than a single-marque collection. I just have to save up now...

Urufu
02-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Me too....Tudor Snowflake had caught my eye :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urufu
02-18-2014, 04:17 AM
Bumpety Bump and now at 3750 ONO!

Evening All

Urufu
03-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Bump and now at 3500 each ONO!

Evening All

I'd be keen to keep the pair together if possible and I would offer a discount if a buyer was interested in both; it's rare to get two number 7s in two runs of only 30 watches. Otherwise I am looking for c. 3500 each ONO for these plus courier shipping to wherever the buyer may be.

Andyg156
03-13-2014, 11:13 AM
I do like the TWG , but can't justify owning 4 Bremont's . Good luck on sales

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

turbohobbit
03-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Me too....Tudor Snowflake had caught my eye :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooh, very nice. I've got my eye on a Moonwatch. Or maybe a cheeky something unusual-looking from Oris.

Urufu
04-05-2014, 08:53 AM
Both watches currently on hold subject to funds transferred. Thanks to this forum for making it happen!