PDA

View Full Version : New ALT1-C ROSE GOLD??? Does anyone have any information?

Danny
05-18-2013, 02:28 PM
Hi,
In the Basel video, a rose gold ALT1-C was seen that looks very similar to the Victory. Does anyone have any more information on it? Price point? Availability? Dates? Numbers being produced? I also saw Banks Lyon has it on their website but even they did not know the price they were selling it for yet! (I called and asked.) I am very interested and am trying to figure out if ill be able to afford it, and if so, how I can get my hands on one! Thank you for the help!

Alt1tude
05-20-2013, 07:01 PM
Hi Danny

As of yet there is no information regarding this model. I suspect it will take a while for any information to be released, and suspect this will come AFTER the Codebreaker watch.

There's also another model of watch I heard about which hasn't surfaced yet... I thought it would be released at the BASEL party but suspect it might steal some of codebreaker's thunder!

Afhgus
05-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Hi,
In the Basel video, a rose gold ALT1-C was seen that looks very similar to the Victory. Does anyone have any more information on it? Price point? Availability? Dates? Numbers being produced? I also saw Banks Lyon has it on their website but even they did not know the price they were selling it for yet! (I called and asked.) I am very interested and am trying to figure out if ill be able to afford it, and if so, how I can get my hands on one! Thank you for the help!

Hiya
I was looking at Jura's selection yesterday and saw the gold Alt C was advertised, its up for 13,950.00 if you haven't seen it yet! I hope the "new" model Bremont has planned is a bit more affordable to say the least.
Piers, Any clues you can give would be much appreciated I'm sure

Alt1tude
05-21-2013, 09:52 AM
Hiya
I was looking at Jura's selection yesterday and saw the gold Alt C was advertised, its up for 13,950.00 if you haven't seen it yet! I hope the "new" model Bremont has planned is a bit more affordable to say the least.
Piers, Any clues you can give would be much appreciated I'm sure

I'm not at liberty to say...! ;-)

me1357
05-31-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm not at liberty to say...! ;-)

Is it maybe a steel version of the gold one.

Afhgus
05-31-2013, 06:59 PM
Is it maybe a steel version of the gold one.

I very much doubt it, seriously, the new model is hardly going to be a gold model off the chassis of an old one, is it? :confused:

me1357
05-31-2013, 09:28 PM
I very much doubt it, seriously, the new model is hardly going to be a gold model off the chassis of an old one, is it? :confused:

There's a steel version with the white dial and black hands, I've seen the picture.

JLee
05-31-2013, 09:39 PM
I guess CW Sellors has them on their website with the price...Bremont ALT1-C/RG ALT1-C/RG Watch (http://www.jurawatches.co.uk/collections/bremont-watches/products/bremont-alt1-c-rg-watch-bm-260)

Afhgus
06-01-2013, 09:07 AM
I know Jura have it there, But I don't think its the NEW MODEL, steel or gold or not. Personally, could be wrong. But I feel there is a something else coming along thats going to be a different.

Gilbert
07-09-2013, 05:17 AM
If anyone have the pics...do post them..cause i really wanna see how that watch looks like...