PDA

View Full Version : Bremont B-52

flyinthebuff
04-28-2013, 02:33 AM
Gents!

Pretty excited even a few weeks after I got it! My job keeps me busy so I haven't been able to introduce/review/brag as quick as I would have liked to but here goes. First, thanks to Nick and Giles for creating such a great watch for us old BUFF dogs! Second, thanks to Ms Cath for shipping quick, keeping up with some solid comm, and shipping overnight with two hats!

Review

Watch looks great, no denying that! The leather strap def looks the part but does not perform as well when I'm flying...daily. So, I go with the NATO which turns out to wear better on my arm (6'4" and 210) and is way more durable. Surprisingly it actually looks sharp too. I was afraid the NATO would cheapen the look but in fact it makes it look more legit. When it comes to time keeping it does well for an auto winder in a High G environ. I GAIN about 2-3 sec every couple days...makes time hacks easier. This is better than my Navi was. And again, trying not to stare at the watch while up at altitude is damn hard :)

Thanks again and hope all enjoy the pics.

Cheers!16821683

Andyg156
04-28-2013, 07:12 AM
Great to hear that you are pleased with your special purchase. Welcome to the forum

Nemo
04-29-2013, 12:31 AM
Flyinthebuff--that is a beautiful watch. Post a couple of your pictures and rave reviews about the watch at www.facebook.com/bremontmilitary (especially cool if you could post a shot of it "on the job" in flight). It's a brand new Facebook page from Bremont that as of now has only been advertised to the military, but won't take long for it to get the attention of the civilian fans of Bremont military editions. Congrats on your new watch! Nemo

jon
04-29-2013, 08:12 AM
That does look nice congrats.
However Orange springbar tool?

jwalker9
04-29-2013, 12:41 PM
That does look nice congrats.
However Orange springbar tool?

I noticed that last time I was at my AD, all the new packages had orange spring bar tools. I assume they have switched from black to MB2 Orange.

Alt1tude
05-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Welcome and what a lovely watch! I love the colour of the markers on the dial.

Interesting also regarding the tool which comes with the watch... I guess it's MBII orange - not seen one of those before!

Denis Boulle
05-07-2013, 09:35 AM
I like Black straps with black dial. Great to see and thanks for share here.

Gilbert
06-10-2013, 11:44 AM
This watch is an absolute stunner..the looks are just awesome...