Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A U.S.-UK Get Together

I’m in London every month or two anyway...would love an HQ tour. Would be particularly interested in a get together coinciding with one of the London-ish airshows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't Bremont sponsor a table or two at Farnborough airshow 2018 and we can all meet there!!

Quote Originally Posted by scwheeler View Post
    Why don't Bremont sponsor a table or two at Farnborough airshow 2018 and we can all meet there!!
    Now *this* sounds like a good idea - but I'm fairly sure that's probably sewn up by the other Swiss watch brand starting with a B!

I'll pose the question if there's enough interest in that idea.

J.

Interesting idea, especially as I usually attend Farnborough for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are of course other air shows available. Depending on your point of view and who intends to go, something not in the southern most part of the UK may be appealing?

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    There are of course other air shows available. Depending on your point of view and who intends to go, something not in the southern most part of the UK may be appealing?
    I usually go to most of them. Maybe Cosford (Shropshire) in June may be a good one - but I appreciate transport options to that part of the World are somewhat limited.

J.

As someone who has travelled to most of the UK airshows, I thought Farnborough may be one of the easier to get to for our overseas members without cars as it is surrounded by 4 train stations. Having said that it's may not be the best airshow and if my roster permits I'm happy to go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by scwheeler View Post
    As someone who has travelled to most of the UK airshows, I thought Farnborough may be one of the easier to get to for our overseas members without cars as it is surrounded by 4 train stations. Having said that it's may not be the best airshow and if my roster permits I'm happy to go anywhere.
    I have to say, that was thoughts too, Steve. It's probably the most easy to access of the lot, apart from maybe Duxford.

J.