Thread: Bremont Alt1-P

Bremont Alt1-P

Up for sale/trade today is my Bremont Alt1-P. The watch is in great shape, it's been worn some, but doesn't display much wear. It's my understanding that Bremont treats their steels in a way that repels marks, and that really seems to work, I'd rate this particular example a solid 90%.

Watch comes on black leather OEM strap with Bremont deployment buckle, which is also in great shape. The watch has been keeping excellent time on and off wrist. This really is a great example of the first Gen Alt1-P, and with this one you get Bremont's Roto-Click internal bezel as well.

Included is the box, un-dated warranty card, cloth pouch, and leather watch folio w/tool, and all other papers. I am not the first owner, however this watch came to me unworn and still wrapped in plastic.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, and see the pictures below as part of the description.

I am open to trades and would consider the following +/- cash as applicable:

- Doxa Divers
    - Seiko Tunas (not Kinetics)
    - Seiko MM300
    - Grand Seikos
    - Omega SMP in particular the 2254, 2538 Great White, and 2534 GMT
    - Omega PO's the 42mm size
    - Sinn Divers and Chronos
    - Oris ProPilot GMT
    - etc etc, feel free to ask the worst I can say is no.

Selling price is: $2450, shipped in the US.

Bremont Alt1-P

Aaron, welcome to the forum and good luck with the sale!

Someone will get a really nice watch for a good price. Do stick around and get involved in the discussions.

J.

Hey Aaron! (Sorry, can't help but think of this: A-A-Ron)

Great watch. We've talked on the Watch Wabi group before. I'm sure you'll be able to find a good home for it at your asking price.

Jeremy

Thanks man. Appreciate that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk