Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whiskey 'n watches

Whiskey 'n watches

I liked this pic of my wife's watch while playing cards and it reminded me of another I took a few years back of the Globemaster with some scotch. Then I started thinking about watches and drinks and well...here ya go. The plastic cup was while deployed in Kyrgyzstan in 2010. It's the best I could get...don't judge me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    - TexZan -

The WT ma d the 'vulin are a good match!

How do you like the Alt1 on the bracelet? What strap is that you have it on in the other photo? Love the WT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

Quote Originally Posted by TexZan View Post
    I liked this pic of my wife's watch while playing cards and it reminded me of another I took a few years back of the Globemaster with some scotch. Then I started thinking about watches and drinks and well...here ya go. The plastic cup was while deployed in Kyrgyzstan in 2010. It's the best I could get...don't judge me!
    Your wife is totally cheating with at least two different decks. Check her sleeves.

This may need to be a new thread topic! Whiskey and Watch shots. The perfect combo if you ask me.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Three decks for progressive rummy with six people... but yes, she was probably cheating :-)

- TexZan -

Quote Originally Posted by shedlock2000 View Post
    The WT ma d the 'vulin are a good match!

How do you like the Alt1 on the bracelet? What strap is that you have it on in the other photo? Love the WT!

I have quite a few different straps. I wear the bracelet or the temple island black rubber in summer and alternate the others when it cools down. The leather in the pic is the brown vintage. My two other favorites are black leather with red stitching and the light brown hambledon.

Here's a better shot of the vintage in my car and the hambledon in front of an e type jag (not my car)

Last edited by TexZan; 07-31-2017 at 11:29 PM.
    - TexZan -

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    This may need to be a new thread topic! Whiskey and Watch shots. The perfect combo if you ask me.
    Agreed!

- TexZan -

Quote Originally Posted by TexZan View Post

No wonder you're unconscious in your avatar pic TecZ. Are our skies safe with you up there?

This one is for you Tex!!!

-----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Great pic!

- TexZan -