Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello and a bit of help

On a happier note I did need a bremont in my life but couldn't decide between a supermarine s2000 or a mbiii, so under direction of the wife I bought both

That's the 2017 and 18 watch budget tanked.........

Quote Originally Posted by Chewitt13 View Post
    On a happier note I did need a bremont in my life but couldn't decide between a supermarine s2000 or a mbiii, so under direction of the wife I bought both

What a pair - and what an understanding wife you have...! Which is your favourite so far?

Do share some more pictures when you get a second, always good to see.

J.

Chewitt13 congrats a cracking pair.
    A Norton is starting to get very tempting for me, tried it on a few weeks ago at my local AD. Decision to make though it's up against the Rolex sea dweller 50th anniversary.
    Last edited by Ticktoc; 09-11-2017 at 08:12 PM.

Beautiful pieces mate. Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    Chewitt13 congrats a cracking pair.
    A Norton is starting to get very tempting for me, tried it on a few weeks ago at my local AD. Decision to make though it's up against the Rolex sea dweller 50th anniversary.
    I'll make it easy for you. i'll take your SD43.......

The Rolex is still in the shop window with the Norton one selling at retail one selling at a premium both very nice on the wrist.

Which shop

I will let you know after the weekend if I can't move them on the 12k asking price. As you probably know retail is 8350. If not I'm going to try my luck on the 5 yr waiting list.

Ah no. I thought maybe it was at RRP. not sure any watch is worth that sort of uplift. while I was in buying the MBIII I asked about the waiting list and where I was on it. they reckon they only had 1 in since Basel, so I won't hold my breath for a phone call any time soon.

Ah no. I thought maybe it was at RRP. not sure any watch is worth that sort of uplift. while I was in buying the MBIII I asked about the waiting list and where I was on it. they reckon they only had 1 in since Basel, so I won't hold my breath for a phone call any time soon.
    The Rolex waiting list? It's a fickle thing.

If you aren't somewhere in the top 10% it seems you may not get your watch much before it gets to the stage that can walk in to an AD and buy one 'off the shelf.' Having said that, two friends (Rolex repeat customers several times over, though) have both received theirs recently, so you may be lucky.

J.