Page 291 of 293 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293 LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 2921

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by duncanmhchan View Post
    Hello, happy to join the bremont club, today I just got my bb100. really a wonderful watch.
    Many congratulations, Duncan! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing the picture of your Boeing. Glad youíre liking it!

Perfect watch for this trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An update on my new Dan Henry..... I bought the 40mm 1970s dive watch a couple of months ago the moment it was released and approximately 6 week after almost permanent wear the glass smashed. I swear I never dropped or knocked it against anything, aaanyway smashed it was!

The warranty on Dan Henry's website said glass not covered - which is normal for all watches companies I think - but I sent him an email via the website and said could I send it back to them for a repair or could I get it done locally. I was happy to pay for it but Dan said that he 'felt responsible' and that he would replace the glass free of charge and gave me an address in France to send it to for repair. I packaged up the watch, sent it to France (from the UK) and it arrived back this week, 3 weeks later, as good as new.

Don't forget this watch costs less than £200 brand new.

I am a HUGE Dan Henry fan right now.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelp7 View Post
    Perfect watch for this trip

A Boeing/Airbus battle in the background AND a DH88. Perfect! Have a safe trip, Michael.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    A Boeing/Airbus battle in the background AND a DH88. Perfect! Have a safe trip, Michael.

J.
    Thanks J

This is going to be a good trip back to the UK. Will have some pics to share with the group

A bit of snow this morning here in the U.K...

J.

Frosted Beyond Endurance, Jake!

Not exactly Ben Saunders conditions though by the look of it......

#WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Frosted Beyond Endurance, Jake!

Not exactly Ben Saunders conditions though by the look of it......
    I don't know David, going to the shops I was dragging a similar sled behind me!

Edited to add: we've had 20+ cm of snow here overnight. That's more Ben Saunders-esque!

Hope you're well.
    J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 12-10-2017 at 08:25 AM.

A little bit of snow in Shropshire today

Today in Cyprus I tried my hand at being David Attenborough... here you see a Bremont Solo, Imagery Intelligence Edition out in itís natural environment... wait sorry I should be focusing on the chameleon!!!