Page 290 of 293 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 2921

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    Thanks Argo. The ceramic Daytona is also hard to find (without paying a significant premium) in the U.K. Most AD's claim to have waiting lists spanning several years, but fortunately my wait wasn't too long.

The market is crazy though. I was offered a nice profit to sell immediately, but I bought it to wear, rather than flip.

It's a lovely watch, but the hype is a bit daft.
    Hi Rich,

Yes indeed it is. Still, its a beautiful watch. The ceramic Daytona sells for $5-6k over RRP over here. Its crazy. Waiting lists are measured in years, unless you pay the premium. Then you can have it tomorrow. Bizarre stuff.

I'm glad to hear you didn't flip yours. I've spoken with a few ADs, and they really don't like their clients doing this. They can't stop it of course.

Best,
    Argo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8900.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	4056

Absolutely love my latest Bremont!! The first one made of the UK Imagery Intelligence Watch!!! ⌚️⌚️⌚️

Thanks for sharing Dan - the finished product really does look lovely.

I especially love the lume, and the contrast in the shades of green. Glad to see you're pleased with the end result - certainly a one of a kind watch.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Thanks for sharing Dan - the finished product really does look lovely.

I especially love the lume, and the contrast in the shades of green. Glad to see you're pleased with the end result - certainly a one of a kind watch.

J.
    It’s great to have designed something and follow that process through from concept Imagery to a physical watch! I am really pleased I manage to incorporate all my design as well as a few subtle nods to Imagery Intelligence, right down to the Lume colours being representative of the services involved as well as the Solo resembling PR pilot watches!

Richard

Was in London the past few days—which, of course, necessitates a drop in at the Mayfair boutique. I had to try on a 1918 naturally (as seen with my new Invictus Supporter bracelet)

Mayfair has all three 1918s in house...for now.

Speaking of lume shots, the ‘night’ view of the complication is too delightful for the spotlights detail.

One of the steel models was a prototype with an unfinished rotor. Gotta admit I loved that.

Finally me, knocking back a pint with my trusty MBIII.

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post
    Was in London the past few days—which, of course, necessitates a drop in at the Mayfair boutique. I had to try on a 1918 naturally (as seen with my new Invictus Supporter bracelet)

Mayfair has all three 1918s in house...for now.

Speaking of lume shots, the ‘night’ view of the complication is too delightful for the spotlights detail.

One of the steel models was a prototype with an unfinished rotor. Gotta admit I loved that.

Finally me, knocking back a pint with my trusty MBIII.

Love it! Where did you go for a pint?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    Love it! Where did you go for a pint?

That particular pint is from Lord Wargrave, about 3/4 the way between Marble Arch and Edgeware Rd. Cozy place with a good Flat Iron steak 🥩

my 1st bremont

Hello, happy to join the bremont club, today I just got my bb100. really a wonderful watch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG2336~2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	4068